Sansui DI 01 S 750 W Dry Iron
This Sansui 750 W metal iron is your solution for crisp and creaseless clothes. Featuring a non-stick coated soleplate, this iron glides smoothly over all types of fabrics, without burning or sticking to your clothes. This iron has a smart thermostatic control that helps you set the temperature...
- Sales Package: 1 Dry Iron and 1 User Manual
- Brand: Sansui
- Model: DI 01 S
- Type: Dry
- Color: White, Maroon
- Soleplate type: Teflon
- Temperature Control: Yes
- Other Comfort Features: Ergonomic handle, cool touch handle, long wire
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Spray: No
- Steam Burst: No
- Self Cleaning: No
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Swivel Cord: Yes, 360 degrees
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 750 W
- Height: 14 cm
- Width: 23 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Service Type: For warranty claims or product related issues please email at [email protected] or call +91 80 46609245.
- Warranty Type: For warranty claims or product related issues please email at [email protected] or call +91 80 46609245.
- Warranty Summary: 2 Years Limited Domestic Brand Warranty
- Covered In Warranty: 1) Warranty is non-transferrable, valid only in the territory of India and extended only to the first end user customer (Customer). 2) Warranty will be valid only when the original purchase invoice is presented at the time of service. 3) Warranty will cover only functional parts and software issues having manufacturing defects and does not cover damages resulting from un-authorised adaptations/ adjustments/ tampering of the product, improper installation of the product, normal wear and tear caused due to use of product.
- Not Covered In Warranty: 1) Warranty does not cover damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer; normal wear and tear caused due to use of product. 2) Warranty does not cover any external accessories to the product (such as battery, cable, carrying bag etc.) 3) All plastic, rubber, glass, or aesthetic parts and consumable replacements will be on a chargeable basis. 4) All transportation & handling expenses incurred while replacing or repairing will be payable by the Customer. 5) Warranty shall be voids if: a) The type or serial no. on the product has been altered, removed or defaced. b) The product is not operated as per the instructions given in the User Guide, if any.