Omron HEM-6181 6181 Bp Monitor
Omron hem-6181 wrist blood pressure monitor is a blood pressure monitor is to be worn on your wrist. This new blood pressure monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. When the cuff inflates, this monitor senses the pressure pulsations of the artery underneath the cuff....
- Type: Wrist Monitor
- Display: HEM 6181 Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Battery
- Sales Package: 1 Wrist BP Monitor, AAA Batteries, Manual, Warranty card
- Warranty Summary: 3 Years Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Na
- Covered in Warranty: The obligation of OMRON under this Warranty is limited only to the OMRON product and does not extend to the packaging material of the OMRON product or any other accessories of the OMRON product. OMRON/SVC/Rev 1.01 Page 2 of 4 7. The warranty is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party. 8. To the extent allowed by the applicable local law, the remedies in this Warranty are the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. Under no circumstances shall the Warranty coverage extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or indirect loss. No implied warranty, including that of satisfactory or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the product after the Warranty Period. No other warranties (express or implied) or guarantee given by any other party in respect of the product shall bind OMRON.
- Not Covered in Warranty: Damage to the outer case such as aesthetic/glass damage/product body damage and defects caused by misuse, negligence and accident or repaired or modified without OMRON’s authorization; In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only. b) Damage to the arm cuff set and inflation bulb set of blood pressure monitor due to normal wear and tear; c) Optional parts defects do not apply to standard wear and tear issues similar, and not limited to, stains from any liquids, gels or transferable items, marks from frequent usage, poor storage conditions and/or scratches/abrasions from external bodies/items; d) Consumable items used in or with the product such as (but not limited to) batteries, filters, needles and gel pads;
- Domestic Warranty: 5 Year