KenBerry HANDY COOK Multi Cooker Electric Kettle
Preparing breakfast every morning can be a tiresome job. If you are really stuck for time in the mornings, then this Handy Cook Multi-cooker from KenBerry can be a great companion for you. You can cook noodles, rice, boil eggs, brew soups, tea or coffee by just setting the right temperature and...
- Model Name: HANDY COOK MULTI
- Operating Mode: Cordless
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Auto Switch Off: Yes
- Power Requirement: 230 V 50 Hz
- Sales Package: Kettle - 1
- Warranty Summary: 1 Year Limited Domestic Brand Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Service Center
- Covered in Warranty: • 1) Warranty is non-transferrable, valid only in the territory of India and extended only to the first end user customer (Customer). 2) Warranty will be valid only when the original purchase invoice is presented at the time of service. 3) Warranty will cover only functional parts having manufacturing defects and does not cover damages resulting from un-authorised adaptations/ adjustments/ tampering of the product, improper installation of the product, normal wear and tear caused due to use of product.
- Not Covered in Warranty: • 1) Warranty does not cover damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer; normal wear and tear caused due to use of product. 2) Warranty does not cover any external accessories to the product. 3) All transportation & handling expenses incurred while replacing or repairing will be payable by the Customer. 4) Warranty shall be voids if: a) The type or serial no. on the product has been altered, removed or defaced. b) The product is not operated as per the instructions given in the User Guide, if any. c) The cookware is used for commercial purpose. d) In case of damages caused due to rinsing the hot non-stick cookware in water. e) In case of damages caused due to the use of metal scrubber, abrasive dish cleaner, sharp objects such as knives, forks, metal spatulas etc. 5) Warranty is not applicable in case of bumping of nonstick coating due to dry heating or to high heating. 6) Handles, Brackets, Lids, Knobs, etc. and External coating of the cookware are not covered under warranty.
- Domestic Warranty: 12 Months
- International Warranty: 12 Months